torsdag 1. november 2012

ROMPER SUIT


This little suit looks like a cowboy's underwear! With garter stitch I knitted raglan from neck and down, measuring against another baby suit as I went on.     I divided the stitches in two for legs and cast off a few stitches between them.   In the end I knitted a piece of soft baby alpaca at the end of each sleeve, and made a nice edging with a crochet needle for the buttons. This yarn is quite rough on anyones skin, but since the little cowboy will wear something under anyway, I don't think it matters. Must admit I'm a bit jealous on cold days! 

Heidi


                                                                                                                                                           

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar